Pages

Monday, April 20, 2020

Lacey Quick Write 21.04.20

Lockdown


There’s a pandemic spreading around the world
People dying, crying, praying
In a craze
In a daze
Staying at home for all the days
Please people don’t eat bats again
Because the world will never be the same 
We can’t go out and do what we normally do
Got away from school
Working from home for me and you
Surrounded by our family
Not as cool 
As being at school
Google Hang Outs
But we’ll be back to normal without a doubt
So keep staying home and saving lives
So we’ll all win the PRIZE!!!



3 comments:

  1. This is a great quick write Lacey. I can see you have tried hard to make it rhyme and I really enjoyed reading it. Keep up the awesome mahi.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lacey, It's Lucy from Paroa School
    This is really cool because it rhymes. How long did it take you to write it? What gave you the idea?
    Lucy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lucy, thank you for the comment. It took me about 10 minutes to write, my mum helped me a little bit. My mum thought writing a poem would be fun and because we're in lockdown I chose that.

    ReplyDelete